Monday, December 17, 2007

Okay. Probably to many pictures...

Wow, I finally am getting pictures on this page! Thank you for being patient! I think that it is worth it :)
ENJOY!
Just wearing dads hat...

Such serious cheeks...

Mom, I am ready for bed...

Caught my kids napping...

Thought I was gonna cry, but mom made me smile...

Yeah, I'm a stud, ladies take a number!!!

Dad thought I was a homie...

AHHH!!! Man I can be loud...

This is what Gavin thinks about Monday's too...

1st time for cereal, we did pretty good...

that's not so bad mom...


Go Steelers!!!

Check back sometime next week I will have many pictures of my First Christmas!!!

2 comments:

The Preister's said...

These are GREAT pictures! I love the one of the three kids sleeping, what a happy family :-)

It was worth the wait for the pictures...but I can't wait to see more!!!

Sounds like New Years won't work, so we will have to set another time to get together with the kids!

Have a GREAT week!!!

AndreaChad said...

Yeah for cereal! Gavin...the food gets much better from here! Cute pics! Can't wait to see Christmas pics!