Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Job

Wow! I have survived my first 1/2 week at the new job and I love it! I don't have much else to say but I know many of you have been checking in on me and sending thoughts our way. Kidwell is wonderful so far and my brother-in-laws have been great too.(they both are in management there)

Stella is doing well and keeping busy with her trips to the dollar stores :) I believe that she has visited all the ones in town by now.

Gavin is almost walking! He is so close...it looks as if when he is standing up he might forget that he doesn't quite have the balance yet.

Keep checking back!

5 comments:

Busy Mom said...

Gina, Good to hear you enjoy your new job. I think that our nephew use to work there too. So glad to see your mom is doing well, and once Gavin starts walking it will be a whole new world. You will love it.

The Preister's said...

I am glad to hear things are going well...I have been wondering and thinking of you a lot!

Have a GREAT birthday, I don' think the card will get out in time - my oldest sister, Vicki, is getting married this weekend!

I can't wait to see pictures of Gavin walking around...what a blessing he is!!

Keep in touch - thinking about you ALWAYS!

*PS. I saw Fox and her little baby-boy-fox this week!!

AndreaChad said...

Yeah...I am glad to see that this post was so full of great news!! How fun that Stella is getting around to all the dollar stores! lol :) How exciting that Gavin is trying to walk already...Calla just started walking 2 weeks ago...life is sure different now that she is super mobile!! I am also happy to hear that your new job is so great!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi hope your birthday was great.
Miss talking to you. Call when you can.