Monday, November 10, 2008

WOW! Picture overload!

Man when I decide to finally post, do I ever finally post. Here are all those pictures that I promised since...September I think. Please check as there are multiple posts. Everything is going okay here. Today marks 3 months since mom died, I know you all are tired of hearing about this but it is still hard to believe.

Other news, my Bravada has gone to a better place, we traded it in before it cost more than it was worth. So we are now the proud owners of another 5 year car payment :) But now we can haul 7 people so there is a plus. Brian is doing well at work and so am I. I still like my job and love not driving interstate everyday! Gavin is growing super fast, as you will see below, he is talking more and boy, so entertaining. I hope that you all are planning wonderful holidays! Hope to see and hear about your families soon.

1 comment:

AndreaChad said...

Gina,
I am glad to hear that you are doing ok. It is hard to believe that it has been 3 months since you Mom has gone to Heaven, but we know that she is flying free while your heart still breaks. Gavin truly is a handsome little man...thanks for sharing so many new pics! Have a great day!