Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4 years later...

I can't believe that Brian and I have been married for 4 years now! It seems like we have been together forever, yet are still newly weds. Brian, I love you more and more each day. Sometimes I just sit back and watch you play with Gavin and I am in awe of what a wonderful dad you are and will be to our new addition in September. I love the life we are building together and can't wait to see what our future holds. I know all things are possible when we are together. I love you so much! (Also it is 84 degrees outside today, in 2005 it was like 103!)

2 comments:

AndreaChad said...

Happy Anniversary Gina and Brian! I know that God will continue to bless you each and every day!

The Preister's said...

Your wedding day was hot...I remember!! I also remember being so mad at my job because I had to work and leave early because of it - that still peevs me off. GRRRR!!!!!

Congrats on your anniversary, your love, your children, and your life! You two are very lucky to have each other and I am very happy to know that you two have each other to lean on!