Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WOW!

Well, it's been a while but I am attaching the pictures that I promised. Also January 31st Gavin got his first teeth! That is right, my boy doesn't do anything one at a time, he has both feet in his mouth both hands, and now two bottom teeth! Ah! I can't believe it, there will be a mouth full before you know it. I hope he lets me catch a picture sometime, he doesn't even let me put my finger in there to feel very well.


Enjoy!!
WOW! I love this guy lots!
mom, the camera, again...
Bathtime! And sissy helped.
Bath time photo shoot

Some Hugs for his new friend (sorry its fuzzy)


Lots of fun in here, why does mom call this baby jail?


I love it in here it's not like jail at all!


One would wonder if Gavin knows of the band KISS (maybe he is a fan of Gene Simmons)


Aww, kisses for Spidey.



1 comment:

AndreaChad said...

What a handsome little guy!! Glad to see that he enjoys baby jail..hehe! Have a great heart day!