Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In the Middle

Gavin is in the middle. Brittany will be 15 this June, Gavin will turn 2 in July and then 2 months after that we will have another baby added to the Wiechman clan! We are expecting he/she around September 13th. We are planning on another c-section so baby W. will arrive about a week before its due date! I am feeling well, I have lost some weight, but not been sick. The doctor isn't worried about that as I was the same way with Gavin. We do not plan on finding out the sex until it arrives.

I told Gavin we were having a baby. He is so cute about it. I ask him "what's in mommies tummy?" And he whispers back as quiet as he can 'baby' and points. I know he doesn't quite understand. But it is still fun to hear him whisper as if the baby is sleeping.

This has been an emotional experience for me. The one person I really wanted to tell isn't here anymore. Brian tells me that she was the first to know anyway :) Watch over me mom, I miss you.

So if I appear moody and/or distant, do not take it personally, lets blame it on hormones.

Hope all is well with you all out in blog land. I check you all daily and am keeping up on your lives.

9 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!

Vinton and Jodi Johnson said...

YEAH FOR YOU!! I am so excited for you Gina! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! We have something else in common, I to am expecting around Sept 28th. Peyton is so cute too, you'll have to check out my blogspot.

The Preister's said...

I know it seems impossible...but hope we can manage more visits as we add more kids! maybe we will be less busy with some things, and more busy with others!

Brian is right, Stella knew before you knew! Your kids will always konw they had a rock'n Grandma Stella.
hugs gina :-)

AndreaChad said...

I am SO EXCITED for you!!!!!! I hope that you continue to feel well and that Gavin continues to be such a great little guy and not a crazy 2 year old like Calla :) Hope we can get together soon!

Anonymous said...

G'pa B's betting on a boy.

Kristin said...

Oh! I am so excited for you all!! That is great news! I kept hoping I would log on and read this kind of news soon! Gina, you take care of yourself and your beautiful family. Your mom will be with you always and I know she is so very proud of you.

Hugs from the Burts
Kristin

The Dancer's said...

Hey CONGRATS COUSIN!! We are hoping to come down this weekend. Im Excited to see you! Love The Dancers!

The Schweitzer Family said...

Thanks! It was a great trip. I am mad I didnt get any of Anna, Joel, and good ones of Grandma! O well, cant change it now.... I also have a gift for Gavin from grandma. I hoped to give it to him this weekend but the snow messed that up for us!! O well, cant control that either! :) ttyl
Jess