Tuesday, May 5, 2009

21 weeks and all is well.

Today was our check up and ultrasound! Baby has a good strong heartbeat and was moving and grooving during the ultrasound. We did not find out the sex, though I do have to admit the temptation was way stronger this time. We are measuring right on schedule.

Not much else new here. Gavin is growing and being such a stinker! He is talking in more complete sentences and amazes me with the things he says. Example, last night I was on the laptop while our 'shows' were on and Brian was playing with Gavin. When I was done I asked Brian if he wanted on the internet or if I could shut it down...and Brian didn't answer right away, so Gavin kept repeating "on the internet daddy, you want on the internet daddy..."until Brian would answer him. Too cute!

Hope you all are enjoying this nice weather we are having! I like these sunny, 65 degree days.

4 comments:

The Preister's said...

glad to hear all is well! Are you feeling well too?! Hope so! post pictures :)

Vinton and Jodi Johnson said...

Thank you for the update! Always good to hear from you!

AndreaChad said...

Gina...glad to hear that baby is growing well. I can't believe that Gavin is almost 2...WOW!!! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon...I would love to see your baby belly and your cute Gavin!

The Dancer's said...

I think me and someone else (i have no clue who yet) are gonna come up for paiges graduation...r yall going to that? Glad to hear baby is doing well... :) and gavin keeps sounding more handsome all the time.