Friday, August 28, 2009

Gavin's 2 year stats

I know, this was promised like a month ago. Well with baby #2's arrival nearing I figured I had better blog about my little man before his 3rd birthday.

Gavin is 33 inches tall and in the 25-50 percentile. Still not playing for the NBA, but at least he might not be as short as his mom.

He is at 25 lbs, which is in the 10-25 percentile.

His head measurements have held out at the 25-50 percentile. So all in all, he is growing good and they continue to let us keep him. However, we had a rough time with shots. He god two of them and for days after words he kept telling us he did not like the doctor and he hurt his leg. But that memory has seemed to fade and he has moved on to missing his temporary Tiger tattoo he got from Milford Fun Days last weekend. He is very sad that it washed off (with mommies help) in the bath tub. Oh well he can get another one some other time. Maybe if we visit the State Fair this weekend we can get him one.

As far as other baby news, we have been having weekly doctor visits for a few weeks now. And the count down is ...counting down!!! I have my last visit Monday the 31st. Then the next week will come baby! Gavin is getting more excited, he can feel it sometimes if he will sit still for long enough. :) I ask him what he wants to name the baby and usually he goes through all of his friends at daycare, then wrinkles his nose and says "noooo." We hope that he saying 'excited' about baby....we will see!

Take care blog land!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

I can't wait to find out what it is your having and what your naming it! So you are having it on the 7th then? We are having our baby girl on the 23rd and we can't wait either!! Peyton says that he is going to take care f her and all I am aloud to do is feed her since my body makes her food for her, so I can't wait to see how he is going to react to her. Love you and take care!!