Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My baby is 3 months old today!!

Happy 3 month Birthday Gavin!!!
Is it weird to wish him Happy Birthday at 3 months? Oh well. I can't believe it. I could cry just thinking about what I have missed this last month at work. He is really becoming his own person. Brian and I notice that when he picks him up from daycare Gavin takes a good minute or so to scan him and realize who he is then he does the same when I come home. It's kinda cute, cause then he gets that smile...the one that makes a lousy day at work a thing of the past.

I am very excited that Gavin's first holiday is coming up. I happen to be a fan of Halloween! I even am helping out at his first party at daycare. He is going to be a monkey (the cutest monkey ever!) :)

There really is nothing new to report. We are sleeping a little better, but he still needs to eat about every 3-4 hrs. I wonder when that will change? I enjoy some of those early morning moments. I really will post some pictures soon!

2 comments:

AndreaChad said...

It really is amazing how much they change in a months time isn't it!?!?! Can't wait to see those new pics! Take care!

The Preister's said...

Hard to believe it has been three months - where did that time go?! I remember the "call"!!!

I am so sorry I haven't seen him yet :-(