Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pictures

Here are the pictures as promised! They are all different pictures since he was born. Hopefully now these will catch me up and I can go week to week. Enjoy! And please feel free to leave us comments after you have visited our site!

Cook generation picture
Great grandma Geraldine, me, Great Grandpa Leo, Grandma Stella, Mom

Ruskamp generation picture

Great Grandma Ethel, Dad, Me, and Grandma Lou Ann I move my legs and this thing makes noise!?
This is the expensive bed that mom and dad bought me, maybe someday I will enjoy it! (they even bought the fancy mattress...I'll show them)
Where are you taking me now?

Me and Dad in our cool hats!

Aren't Mom and I cute?

GO BIG RED!!! (Wait till I can play!)


Houston, I think we have found a finger...possibly a thumb!


So Serious! But sittin' like a big boy.



5 comments:

AndreaChad said...

OMG he is SO ADORABLE!!! I love the pic of Mommy and Gavin..he has a little crooked smile! Can't wait to see him again and play this time! Take care and thanks for the pics!

The Preister's said...

OMG, love the pictures!!!! (wait, I just see that Andrea also said OMG...so they must be REALLY cute if we both said it!!)

great pictures!!
cute bed
what is up with the husker shirt :-(
cute hats
adorable picture with mom
fun generational pictures
love the bumbo seat
cute crib and sheets

*I could go on and on!!

Mandi said...

Thank you so much for doing this blog. It's great to see updated pictures of my beautiful great nephew!
I love you!
Mandi

3Sweeties said...

Hey cousin!
What's up? Grandma told me about your blog about a week ago, so I am very excited to see some pictures of the little man. He is gorgeous! I have some pictures of my brood up on myspace. My user name over there is also 3Sweeties, if you wanna check it out.
Erin

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! Mom told me about your blog last night & it was so much fun to see Gavin (love the name!). Hope you are bring him out soon for lots of spoiling. Don't know if you've heard, but Nathan is expecting in January.