Monday, November 19, 2007

Family pictures

We had our family pictures taken this weekend. It was so fun. As a mother I looked around and you can't help but feel proud. We had them done by the same lady that did our engagement and wedding photos. So I am not sure if I will be able to post them on the Internet or not (copyright laws and such)...So most of you will have to wait until you get your Christmas card. Gavin did really well and lasted just about an hour or so. We even got some pictures of just him by himself and some with his big sis Brittany. I hope they all turn out! I am sure they will and as with all of our other photo shots with Nikki Riley I will have a hard time choosing which ones to order! Hope you all are enjoying these last few days of Fall! Winter will be here before we know it!

If I don't post again this week...Have a wonderful Turkey Day from the Wiechman's!!

2 comments:

AndreaChad said...

Glad to hear that the photo session went so well. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I finally got on to see the pics of Gavin. He's beautiful! And so are you.

Love,
Anna