Thursday, November 8, 2007

Reflections

Who would have thought...a year ago today I found out that we were pregnant! I am so happy to be to this point in my life. Motherhood is wonderful and I am so lucky to have Gavin, Brittany and Brian in my life. I just can't help but remember the excitement that I felt seeing those two pink lines! (Of course it was a couple of weeks before the doctor officially confirmed it, but still.)

Gavin will be 4 months old tomorrow! I can't believe it, my little man is growing so fast. Monday he will have his 4 month check up and yes those darn shots too. I will then have some of his stats to update you all on. I have no idea what he weighs right now...oops :)

Love to all who check in on us! Please leave us comments, Brian and I enjoy hearing from you!

2 comments:

AndreaChad said...

Happy 4 month birthday Gavin!! Can't wait to see you again soon!

The Preister's said...

seeing those pink lines is pricless!!!

Hope you see you again soon!