Monday, November 5, 2007

Monkey Business

Halloween! Came and went! For those of you who didn't know, Gavin was a monkey for Halloween. He had a party at daycare that night that mom went and help out with. Grandma Stella came by after work for a quick peek at her littlest monkey. Then we headed to the mall and got to see Uncle Corey and we visited some friends and family. Pictures below.
Enjoy! Gavin and his daycare friends
My little monkey man! and his banana
Grandma Stella and her tired grandmonkey
Wonder where this monkey got his cheeks from?!
Gavin thought his grandma was so funny!

4 comments:

AndreaChad said...

That is the cutest monkey I have ever seen!!! I love that he even had his own banana. LOL Glad to see that your Halloween was great!

The Preister's said...

That IS the cutest monkey ever! Andrea always says exactly what I was going to say, I will have to start beating here to it!! He was adorable!

I am glad we got to see the two of you this past weekend...hope to see you again soon!!

AndreaChad said...

BTW...I also wanted to say how pretty his blue eyes are...they are such a neat color of blue! Also was wondering how much Gavin weighs now a days?!?

Jodi said...

What a cute little Monkey!!