Monday, September 15, 2008

Summer 2008

Wow, Summer 2008 is over...so here are some pictures from the summer.
We got to babysit Baby Boen, and Gavin helped.

The Wiechman's at Gavin's 1st birthday.

Aunt Jessie, Gavin, Aunt Gina and Boen.

Grandma Stella and Boen.

I love this kid in a towel!! What is it about babies after their baths?

Gavin was helping me watch Boen, we decided he was ready to eat.

Is that for me?

Yummy!

Me, Dad and my birthday wagon!

Happy Birthday to me!

Just plain cute!

Bubbles at Aunt Brenda's house


The 4th of July in West Point

Swinging with my sister and cousins!

Silly boy!

Mohawk! What a handsome little guy!

I love him! What a first year he has given us, thank you for picking me to be your mommy!



2 comments:

AndreaChad said...

I love all of these pics! Gavin is so adorable!! Glad that your summer had some great memories made...the wagon is a great choice for a b-day present. We use ours almost daily!

The Preister's said...

Great pictures...so fun!! Love to see his smile, it is great!!