Monday, September 8, 2008

Frustration

This is one of the most confusing times in my life. I went shopping with my friend Liz Saturday and had a wonderful time! Then I got home and sat for 5 minutes and felt guilty for having fun. Why? Why do I have to feel guilty for missing my mom and having fun, life should gone on...right? My emotions are messed up. So to move on with the rest of the weekend, Brian, Gavin and I went out to meet Dan and kids at Branched Oak for a few hours. I know the weather was not camping weather. But Lucas had such a blast 'entertaining' us and we had a nice dinner. Dan's birthday was Friday, so I think he needed the kids as a distraction.

Today's post isn't very informative, exciting, happy or anything special, just the random mood I happen to be in. Sorry

2 comments:

The Preister's said...

Gina ~ never be sorry for being honest about your life, feelings, emotions, or events! Life isn't always a pretty picture. As your friend - I want to know your UPs and DOWNs, so I can help!!

Hope some of that guilt goes away, I imagine it is normal. I used to feel guilty for going to WalMart when Charli couldn't even leave the house!! Sometimes I think we just need to feel guilty to get our emotions out.

Praying for a good week for you and your family Gina.
xoxo

Vinton and Jodi Johnson said...

I wished I could be there Gina to listen when you need to yell and scream. Hang in there...love ya. Jodi