Monday, March 24, 2008

An Amazing Easter

We had Tracy and Lucas this weekend at our house. 1: to give their dad a break and 2: to have a weekend with mom feeling good.

Stella is having good days. Thank the lord. The anxiety of bad days are starting to cloud her mind though, we are trying to focus on the positive as much as we can. But good days are happening for her and we are so thankful!

Gavin had a wonderful first Easter. I swear that kid is more fun to watch now than ever before. The Easter Bunny did visit and he remember that Aunt Tracy and Uncle Lucas were at our house too! I have some good pictures but they are not loaded on the computer yet...I will do that later.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. You all are true friends!

4 comments:

The Preister's said...

Go Gavin, you are so cute and I bet you are keeping mom and dad on their toes! Just wait until this summer, they won't be able to keep up!!!! I can't wait to see those pictures, I bet your dimples are better than ever!!

I pray that the good days out number the bad ones, for everyone.

Anonymous said...

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ithct48cqw

Thought you might want to watch this link to a segment from Oprah, the man speaking knows he is terminal and has three young children at home and talks about really living~while dying.
Take care and enjoy every moment that you can.
~One of Charli's followers

AndreaChad said...

So glad to hear the HE is continuing to bless your Family! Can't wait to see those pics of Gavin's first Easter...Calla sure had tons of fun on her 2nd Easter! Love you and thinking about you lots!

Anonymous said...

Gina, I am thinking about you so much. Sounds like you DID have a good Easter and I am so glad that Stella is able to have some good days also. You just must appreciate every precious moment with your Mother and know that she appreciates you so much. You are a blessing to your family!!!
No wonder I think you are special also.
Sandra Borg