Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We are home

Mom was dismissed from the hospital late last night. We have put her in Brittany's room. There are so many things involved with hospice care. Thank god mom has good insurance that is helping cover so much of this stuff. She is adjusting fairly well for her first day out of the hospital. Jessie, Mindy and I will be that main providers with nurses and nurse aides coming to the house to do various things for her. The family is adjusting well so far.

Thank you for the kind words and prayers. Keep sending them as we have a long road ahead.

The Wiechman, Mundt and Dargeloh Families

5 comments:

Anna said...

So glad you're all there. Like my mom said, "Stella raised such wonderful children!"

The Preister's said...

Sending prayers and all the strength I can muster to you. You have so many people praying for you and your family, I hope you can feel it. We are here, and all you need to do is put us to work - and I mean that from the bottom of my heart Gina. I love you!

Anonymous said...

You will never regret the moments you get to spend with your Mother.
From what I have seen of Hospice, they should be a big help to you all and also give you some much needed rest.......do not be afraid to ask them for help. God be with you all. You are a special gal, Gina.
Sandra Borg

AndreaChad said...

Sending you lots of prayers and strength.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you a lot Gina. I wish I could give you a big hug right now! Love you miss you and thinking of you and your family.
Love you Turkey Girl!!

Jodi