Monday, August 11, 2008

Funeral Service

The service will be held Friday August 15th at 10 am at St John's Lutheran Church in Seward, NE. There will be visitation at Zabka Funeral home on Thursday night the 14th from 9-8:30, with family receiving friends from 6-8pm. On Friday there will be visitation starting at 9 am Friday (at the church). There will be a full obituary at journalstar.com tomorrow.

Thank you for the wonderful comments, and please know that the "Stella Stories" will never stop! Also I plan on singing for mom's funeral please pray that I can make it through that as it would be the best send off to heaven that I could give her, it was a talent that we both shared.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina I am sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my dad 8 years ago. Slowly it gets better and try to remember that she will ALWAYS watch over you. When you find a penny that is her reminding you to smile.
Kelly (friend of Brendas)

AndreaChad said...

I continue to pray for your family. Like many others I fondly remember many Stella stories!! I will be thinking of you lots and will be there for support on Friday...let me know if I can do anything else in the meantime. Love you.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing that you are doing for your mom. Stay strong and you will make it through it. Love you and thinking of you. Jodi

Anonymous said...

Gina,
I am so sorry to hear about your mom!! I still can't believe it. I am praying for you and all your siblings. Love ya, Kim