Monday, August 11, 2008

Heaven has a new Angel

Sunday August 10, 2008 Heaven gained a beautiful angel. Stella Marie Dargeloh went home at 8:15 am. I was holding her hand and she was never alone. We are planning the funeral for Friday August 15th. Today we have a meeting with the funeral home to discuss times and a visitation.

The kids start school Thursday, but we decided on Friday so family could come in. My mom was an amazingly strong woman, and I am blessed that God chose her for me.

Please keep praying for our families.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina, I am so sorry for your loss. I wished I was there for you. You always shared great stories about "The Wonderful--Stella!" She was a strong woman and a wonderful mom to all of you. Love you and praying for you...Jodi

The Preister's said...

Gina...I can not even put words down, I don't know what to say to you. Stella was an amazing woman, I knew that from the minute I met you 8 years ago.

You are lucky to have had her in your life, and she is lucky to have you too. What a blessed life you were both apart of together.

Please let me know how I can help. We are lifting you up in prayer and hoping you can feel the tight arms around you as we pray for your peace.

Gina - God broke the mold with your mom, and with you too.

love you.
-Brenda